BREEAM is the world’s most widespread and leading method of environmental impact assessment and certification system for buildings. To date, more than 550’000 buildings are valued and about 2’250’000 are registered in 77 countries around the world.
The BREEAM standart is designed to help buildings managers, investors, owners and users reduce operating costs and improve the environmental performance of an existing building. This voluntary standart and certification system provides a clear and reliable mehodology for imporoving the sustainability performance of an existing building.
Benefits for you
Certification is reputable and gives green buildings transparency. Better, healthier buildings typically command higher rents and are worth more. Large RE and Institutional Investors have figured this out and many invest only in green building projects.
A property with a green building certification can result in higher occupancy rates or increased tenant satisfaction, which translates into longer leases, higher demand or a rent premium.
Making sustainable upgrades to existing properties can be beneficial in terms of cash flow. Efficiency improvements can reduce operational costs through lower utility bills and maintenance costs, lower exposure to energy price risk or lower insurance and debt cost.
- Prepares and presents BREEAM tasks to all stakeholders
- Examine documents (BREEAM evidence) and provide comments
- Collects all data required to prepare a BREEAM report and submit it to the BRE organization for certification
- Communicates with BRE Global
- Participates in design and construction work planning
- Advises all parties involved in the BREEAM assessment in the implementation of the criteria and preparation of documents at all stages of the project
- Evaluates the project according to different BREEAM schemes
* The price is calculated individually for each project